Shortly after I woke up, I saw that MFT was doing Camp Create for the week! AWESOME! Today is my first day off so I have a bit of time to play with stuff. Please go here to their website for more information and a tutorial.
This is their agenda for the week:
Thankfully, I just finished this wedding card that I can totally use for today’s theme of Glitzy Glitter. I used a white pearlized card stock for that embossed panel but unfortunately the camera was unable to pick it up :(.
Here’s how I made this card.
- Cut red card front to A2 size using stitched border die. Using pearlized white card stock, cut a rectangle slightly smaller than A2 size and emboss with a lattice embossing folder and adhere to card front.
- Die cut stitched hearts out of red card stock and vellum and adhere to card front.
- Die cut “Congratulations” with a die from Simon Says Stamp out of gold glitter card stock once and white card stock three times. Stack and adhere them together and on card base.
- Stamp and die cut Pandas and accessories. I found some useful accessories in Mama Elephant’s Honey Bunny stamp set to turn my pandas into a more wedding themed card.
- Mount the pandas on foam adhesive and on to card.
This is so fun! Look forward to a post on slider cards tomorrow!