I’ve been kind of on a roll lately with these box pop up cards. I decided I would try and make a box card with at least one stamp set from each company that I currently own and at least try and use sets that are in my pile.
Today’s feature is on Neat and Tangled. Big Top Birthday is currently the only stamp set I own by this company so I didn’t have a choice. I bought this set thinking that it would be really fun for shaker cards, the images themselves are cute (especially that lion and bear!!!), and because I didn’t have any circus themed stamps. This is what I came up with:
I just really love the lion and bear images. I love that the stamp set comes with little accessories like the party hat, cupcake, cotton candy, and ice cream. Anyways, like with all of my box pop up cards, I start by making the box card base first. If you’re unfamiliar with how to make a box card base please refer to this post here or check out my Youtube video below.
The alphabet patterned paper that I used for the decorative panels is from Recollections Home Pack Paper Pad, while the star paper is from Lawn Fawn’s Beachside Pint Sized Patterns 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
So I stamped several of the Big Top Birthday images with Intense Black Ink, coloured them with Copic Markers , and die cut them with their coordinating dies. Looking at the images and trying to think of a scene, I wanted some sort of banner or flags and decided to use the banners from Simon Says Stamps Baby Party Animals Stamp Set.
I started adhering all the images into my box card base with my Zig 2 Way Glue Pen, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, and Scotch tape then felt like the scene was missing something. I dug through my stash to find balloons to fill the scene. I ended up using balloons from Mama Elephant’s Carnival Toppers Clear Stamps and using the ink colours, Simon Says Stamp High Dive, Lucky, Lawn Fawn Merman, Fake Tan, and MFT Daffodil ink.
For the back of my card, I adhered the lion image as if it were doing a one handed handstand.
Check it out in action below:
That finishes up another pop up card from me for the 30 day coloring challenge. Supplies are listed below for those who are interested. Please look forward to seeing pop up cards still featuring Mama Elephant, Simon Says Stamp, Clearly Besotted, Hero Arts, and Wplus9 soon.
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Neat and Tangled BIG TOP BIRTHDAY Clear Stamp Set —— https://goo.gl/bOfOl2
• Neat and Tangled BIG TOP BIRTHDAY DIE Set —— https://goo.gl/pVwhGW
• Simon Says Clear Stamps BABY PARTY ANIMALS sss101520 Falling For You —— https://goo.gl/y9DQbN
• Simon Says Stamp BABY ANIMALS Wafer Thin Dies sssd111467 Falling For You —— https://goo.gl/4TFz7p
• Mama Elephant CARNIVAL TOPPERS Clear Stamp Set ME-1408CT —— https://goo.gl/QLN7Li
• Mama Elephant CARNIVAL TOPPERS Creative Cuts Die Set ME-0814CT —— https://goo.gl/KrIZRI
• Lawn Fawn BEACHSIDE Pint Sized Patterns 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack LF829 —— https://goo.gl/TRjvAd
• Copic Markers —— https://goo.gl/oUVAlj
• Simon Says Stamp Premium Ink Pad INTENSE BLACK Ink065 —— https://goo.gl/woSn3F
• Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad HIGH DIVE ink055 Splash of Color —— https://goo.gl/NUy4r5
• RESERVE Lawn Fawn MERMAN Premium Dye Ink Fawndamentals LF1088 —— https://goo.gl/QNSa0z
• My Favorite Things DAFFODIL Hybrid Ink Pad MFT 05392 —— https://goo.gl/W0flFZ
• Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad LUCKY ink056 Splash of Color —— https://goo.gl/Oos28r
• Lawn Fawn FAKE TAN Premium Dye Ink Pad Fawndamentals LF861 —— https://goo.gl/g07y2a
• Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark VM-001 —— https://goo.gl/XG88yj
• Crafter’s Companion HEAT RESISTANT ACETATE Pack CC-HRA-5PK —— https://goo.gl/KzgdFZ
• ZIG Fine Two Way Acid Free GLUE PEN A Must Have 00778 —— https://goo.gl/mYPmeK
• Ranger .5 Oz. MINI MULTI MEDIUM MATTE Glue Adhesive Paint INK41511 —— https://goo.gl/S4vKqZ
• WOW Embossing Powder OPAQUE BRIGHT WHITE REGULAR WL01R —— https://goo.gl/C2IObG