I love Lawn Fawn’s mini sets. I bought this Winter Unicorn set a while ago and I really needed to use it as it was in my growing pile of to-use stuff. It’s a cute stamp set at a great price point!
I decided to make a relatively simple box pop up card (compared to some of my other pop up cards). Scroll to the bottom for a Youtube tutorial.
If you’re unfamiliar with box cards, you can check out my box card base tutorial here:
There are 2 slats in my box card and I used Doodlebug Polar Pals Paper Pad and repeated stamped a stamp from Simon Says Stamps Be Joyful Stamp Set.
Stamp Sets Used:
!. Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn: Unicorn and sentiment
2. Lawn Fawn Snow Day: Trees
3. Lawn Fawn Happy HOwlidays (Limited Edition Set): Snowflakes
4. Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful: for the box card decorative panels
1. Lawn Fawn Snow Day Lawn Cuts
2. Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
1. Lawn Fawn Jet Black (Copic Friendly Ink)
2. Lawn Fawn Noble Fir
3. Lawn Fawn Celery Stick
4. Lawn Fawn Freshly Cut Grass
Embossing Powders Used:
1. Wow Clear Sparkle (Tree)
2. Wow Opaque Bright White (Sentiment)
3. Recollections Silver Tinsel (Snowflakes)
I didn’t colour much on this card. Actually, the only thing that I did colour was the unicorn. I used Copic colours: 0, BG10, E49, B00, B02, V04, V01, R22, R20, R14, R35.
You can check out my Youtube tutorial here:
I’m no longer using affiliate links as it is getting too expensive to maintain. So if you liked this card and want to see more like it, please thumbs up and subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
Thanks for stopping by!