I had the idea for this shadow box card with these cute bird stamps from WPlus9’s All Year Cheer stamp set! I’m not writing up a full tutorial for this card but I will list all the supplies I used.
I started this card out by stamping and die cutting my images. I used the following inks for my images: Lawn Fawn Cranberry, Guava, Wildrose, Freshly Cut Grass, Celery Stick, Sunflower, Manatee, Merman, Butter, Walnut, Fresh Lavender, Sugarplum; Hero Arts Neon Blue; and MFT Bubblegum Ink. I used Tonic Ebony Black Crystal Drops in the birds’ eyes to give them a bit more dimension.
I used a bunch of products on this card besides Wplus9’s All Year Cheer Stamps and Dies. For the front I used:
1. MFT Sentiment Label Strip Die
2. Simon Says Stamp Choose Happy for the sentiment, “I hope you always have a reason to smile” (embossed with Recollections Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder)
For the inside, I used:
1. MFT Stitched Oval Stax (2 largest ovals) to cut the shadow box window
2. Simon Says Stamp Mother’s Day Zingers for the sentiment, “Happy Mother’s Day” (Embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder)
3. MFT Blueprints 20 (stitched sentiment banner)
4. MFT Sunny Skies Die
5. MFT Cloud Stencil (ink blended with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink)
6. Lawn Fawn Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle (the largest rectangle for the writing space)
The matte for the stitched rectangle writing space was cut to 3 1/8″ x 4 9/16″.
I also applied Clear Wink of Stella on all the flowers.
You can check it out in action here:
This card was entered into Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge here.
Thanks for stopping by!!