My friend is turning 30 so I wanted to make him a special card! I originally made this design last year but I’ve had lots of practice with galaxy backgrounds since then and I just made a few modifications to my design.
You can check out the original card here. Most of the supplies were the same so you can refer to that post.
Things that I did differently:
1. “Happy 3 Decades”, was cut using MFT dies Little Letters, High Rise Numbers, and LLD Stitched Alphabet.
2. The galaxy background was also sprayed with Perfect Pearls Interference Green diluted with water in a mini mister bottle. It created a subtle green sheen.
3. I created white speckles for stars with a toothbrush and Copic Opaque White
4. The letters and numbers were cut out of Recollections Gold Glitter card stock from their Signature Metallics Paper Pad.
5. I decided to use 110lbs black card stock as my card base instead of white
6. I also used Bristol for ink blending the front and the inside panels for my galaxy background. My previous card, I just ink blended on my 110lb white card stock.
Check it out in action below:
Thanks for stopping by!